As a perk to the bloggers in my network, I offered a very short sales page critique of their digital products. Watching them should help you identify principles you can apply to your own sales pages.
Carlie’s product is Learning to Speak Life. The main points of my screencast critique are outlined below the video.
Suggestions for improving this sales page to increase conversions
1. Unlink images from the image files.
2. Move your click to tweet lower on the page and provide context for the tweet.
3. Remove the newsletter sign up from the top of the page. You want the only outgoing links to be buying the product.
4. Move your gorgeous buy buttons up higher on the page.
5. Beef up the sales copy to tell what this purchase will do for the buyer. Include features but don’t neglect the benefits.
6. Clarify what your book includes by offering a free sample with table of contents.
7. Maybe include a price on the sales page.
8. Optimize the images for Pinterest with keywords.’
9. Add more visuals to the sales page to break up the extra sales copy you will add.
Sales page critiques are just one thing I do in a site and social media assessment package.